Principal Lab Systems™ invests considerable resources into improving the laboratory test ordering model, so that clinicians may utilize this essential tool to the fullest extent needed in their patient care.
Principal Lab Systems has engineered a new electronic, direct-connect-system of laboratory ordering that will assist the healthcare practitioner with optimal accessibility. This system will provide:
- Access to pre-designed panels that provide a spectrum of important options in the assessment process. These panels are formed from a clinician’s perspective to strategize test selection in health care models.
- The capability to organize and prioritize the ordering and tracking of laboratory data.
- Bidirectional electronic interface with the LabCorp’s® COR system via its secure, certified and tested processes.
- The capability to generate valuable office reports.
- Savings of time and money for administration and record keeping.
- Principal Lab Systems' software is designed to save money for the doctor and patient by streamlining the ordering process and receiving of results.